Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012 Lecture: Noon-1 p.m.
Presenter: Nabeel Alzahrani
Location: CSUSB Pfau Library, PL- 4005 (4th Floor)
Complimentary parking available at the kiosk.
Many computer users think they need to buy new computers because their current computers are acting odd, old, or slower than when they bought them. However, their computers behave abnormally or run slowly because they never perform proper check-up. In this lecture, Mr. Alzahrani will present simple procedure steps that will help users fix and protect their computers against these kinds of problems:
- Computer freezes and crashes
- Unexpected computer shutdowns or restarts
- Slow performance
- Unwanted pop-up windows, error messages, and ads
- Abnormal Windows behavior
- Identity theft, hackers, viruses, and other malware infections
- Internet,Web browsing, e-mail, printing, Windows, and software applications abnormalities
Nabeel Alzahrani has both a BS and an MS in computer science. He has been working with computers since 1990 in private and public institutions managing computer networks of more than 1,400 computers. He is a certified IT professional and trainer from Microsoft, Symantec (Norton) and Cisco. He is also the author of the guidebook, Fix, Speed Up, and Protect Your Computer in One Hour. He can be reached at NabeelAlzahrani.com
Books will be available for purchase by the author for $20, accepted payment methods (cash or checks), book editions (Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP), etc.